Monday, March 28, 2011

China Glaze Techno Teal

I was a bit hesitant with the Tronica collection.  It looked like the collection was getting a bad rep for not being holo enough, but alas I couldn't let a limited collection get away.  So I scurried over to Sally's to get Hyper Haute and Techno Teal.  Unfortunately, Sally only had one measly display with half the colors gone by the time I got there.  I managed to get the last Techno Teal, but couldn't get a hold of Hyper Haute.

The holo is very subtle.  In fact, I was a little worried when I didn't see any holo in the bottle as I was walking out with it.  It is there on the nail, but just barely.  However, the color is this beautiful shimmery teal.  I used two coats for these.  There was some drag, but if you can get through the first coat patiently, the second one will make it nice and even.


 Do you see the holo?

This is closest in color.  My hands aren't really that pink, I just darkened the pic to get the right teal. 

Also, Renee from You Nailed It! is holding a giveaway for her blog's one year anniversary.  The winner will receive a surprise Deborah Lippmann polish.  Be sure to check out her blog by clicking on the link.  You won't regret it. :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)