Sunday, April 24, 2011

NOTD: Easter Mani!

Happy Easter everyone! 
Since I don't have Konad or great free hand painting skills, my mani is really simple, but I hope you guys still enjoy it. :)

This is For Audrey, the infamous Tiffany blue look alike.  It's actually kind of darker on the nail than it is in the bottle, but very pretty.  Mine was a little gloopy, so I added some polish thinner.  Overall, this went on well, smooth and creamy, and leveled out on its own.  This is two coats.


To make it more festive and Easter-y, I did a french tip using Milani Gems.


Just pretend that stray glitter on my ring finger isn't there.  I tried to get it out, but consequently drove it in deeper, so now it won't budge. -_-;;

This pic is closest to the real color.


I still have this on my nails and I think it's cute.  It kind of reminds me of cupcakes, so I might do a cupcake mani once I get the glitter off my nails! >.<


Anyway, enjoy your Sunday! :)


Liz

5 comments:

  1. really cute! I can see cupcakes from the glitter, that'd be yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! For Audrey is one of my favs of all time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF you're having problems getting glitter off your nails, use the foil method if you haven't already! Works like a charm for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amanda: I actually did use the foil method to remove the glitter from my nails for this mani. It was amazing! I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. Thanks for letting me know though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)