Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Recent Haul

 Left to right: Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, Milani Totally Cool, Milani Jewel Fx Gold, LA Colors Sparkling Diamonds, LA Colors Sassy Sparkle, LA Colors Jewel Tone, LA Colors Treasure Island, Art Deco Silver


Left to right: From the OPI Serena William's Glam Slam duo Pros and Bronze, Love is a Racket, OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster, Sephora by OPI What's Your Poison?, China Glaze White Cap, China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat, Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat

I'm also on a no buy until December after my fall semester ends!  My only regret is not having the polishes I wanted from China Glaze's Metro collection and Orly Fowl Play.  Hopefully, if I played my cards right, I'll get polishes from the Metro collection without buying them.  As for Fowl Play, it was sold out every where- at both my Ulta and my Sally's!  I hope one of the two will still have it in December...since my Sally's just got the Fx collection.  They should've ordered two Bird's of a Feather displays instead!  I also wanted Finger Paints Cordur-Orange, but that was the only one sold out at Sally's as well.

Ah well, I need to save money for all the amazing upcoming winter collections anyway.  I seriously want to buy them up by collections!  I also have one swap in progress right now, so I'll have those polishes to show sometime next month I'm guessing.

And I'm moving into dorms this weekend!  I've been thinking of only bringing my newest polishes, as well as the ones I use the most with me, but now I feel like I should just haul the entire thing down to campus. -_- My stash is actually pretty small in comparison to other polish bloggers because I started collecting this spring.  I think I have around 110-120 polishes, although I'm not sure.  I stopped counting after I reached 100.  What do you guys think I should do?


Liz

12 comments:

  1. I'm facing the same dilemma right now!! I'm moving to Minneapolis next Tuesday for a year (schooling) and I've decided that I need ALL my nail polish. Here are the reasons: (1) My philosophy is why limit myself. (2) I also tell myself this might stop me from buying more. (3) Lastly another good reason is sharing, like they say "sharing is caring." It's always fun to have nail painting parties. =) I say take them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul! I want to have every single nail polish you showed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD" at my blog! I tagged you! Check out it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your haul! And, bring the whole stash! LOL I would

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm..maybe take them all? I guess it depends on available space. I don't know how I'll narrow down my stash when I get into dorm life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz! I wasn't into nail polish in college, but now I can't imagine having to pick and choose which polishes to bring!!! Ugh you just know the ones you leave home you will want... I guess you can swap out between semesters? I made an excel list of my collection... it really helps me keep track, and you don't want to lose any polishes around the dorm that you forget about lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got some really great stuff! I just got LA Colors Sassy Sparkle too - it's a great glitter polish. Thanks for the heads up about Sally's - I want to get some of the Fx polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'd want to take all my polishes with me. Of course if you can go home and pick more up easily then taking a few at a time makes sense. Hmmm, maybe it would depend on how much space will be available for polish in the new place?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd take them all with me..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)