Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Florals & Pearls

I've been testing out the pearls, rhinestones, and filmos I ordered lately.  I wanted to check the quality and durability of them before I did my review.  I've given most of them a try, so the collective review will be up soon. :)  In the meantime, here's a floral mani I did with some of the white pearls.


This is the first version I did with a pink accent finger, which I didn't love.  So I ended up redoing that finger, because I didn't feel it completed the mani.

The final look:


What I used:
Base: China Glaze Kinetic Candy
Flowers: OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! / Sinful Colors Zeus / Wet n Wild French White / Revlon Rainforest
Polka dots: Wet n Wild French White
 White Baby Half Pearls



What do you think?  I'm really into floral these days, and I did end up getting that Mossimo floral backpack!  I'll show you it in another post once I take a pic of it. ^^

Almost the weekend!

 
Liz

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! I like both versions though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest, I usually don't like designs like this at all, but this is simply beautiful ¤.¤ (With or without the accent on the ring finger, it looks amazing either way :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking this is gorgeous and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are beautiful! They remind me of peonies! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ClothescosmeticsandchatApril 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

    This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks really great!
    xx
    http://www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com/2012/04/manicure-monday-essence-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful flowers!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so SO beautiful! I love the pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this mani! The pearls and black really add the perfect touch to those gorgeous flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not always that big on extensive nail art - but this is really beautiful. I would love a flower tutorial - looks like it's sponging - but it's such a tiny area - not sure I could control sponging in that small of area - tricks? tips?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flowers are really easy to do. i did a tutorial in this blog post: http://liquidjelly.blogspot.com/2011/06/theme-monday-floral-overboard-tutorial.html

    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)