Sunday, May 6, 2012

China Glaze Electric Pineapple

Electric Pineapple, 3 coats.  This is from China Glaze's 2011 summer collection.  To be honest, this was my least favorite from collection.  The formula requires a bit of work, and I personally don't care for these types of yellow-greens.  I would recommend using medium coats and a good top coat to smooth it out. 





I can see myself using this color for nail art, but not for a full mani.  Maybe it's worth another try?  Are you of fan of these yellow-greens?  Let me know in the comments! :)


Liz

8 comments:

  1. Pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors like this! I think it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.. have to agree with you.. although I'm a yellow-fan, I'm not really digging this shade.. LOL Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you...this color would be better suited for nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen StelmackerMay 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM

    I just love yellow nails in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind yellow-greens at all...but they look horrible on me. It looks really good on you though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)