Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[Review+Swatch] China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (version 2.0)



Hi everyone! I dropped by a beauty supply store for some Seche Vite and decided to grab this beauty too. This is the newer version of Flip Flop Fantasy - a neon peach-coral. It's showing up more pastel like in my pictures, but it's not! It's a very bright, true neon color that glows from your fingertips.

The formula was a little tricky, which isn't uncommon for neons. It dries fast, and if you go over the same place twice while wet, you can get bald patches. It also applies a bit streaky, however, 3 coats will smooth that right out. The finish is matte, but I used top coat for my swatches.




This last pic is a bit closer to how it actually looks. It's still a lot more neon than that. As you can see, not the best color for my skin, but I'll still wear it. :P 

I read on another blog (maybe Polishaholic?) that the old Flip Flop Fantasy is coming back. I hope it does, because I want to see what the hype is all about. :)

Do you own this shade? If you have both versions, which one do you prefer?

Liz

1 comment:

  1. I don't own this shade, but I really love it, it's bright and stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)