Thursday, June 20, 2013

Essence Grey-t To Be Here

Wow, it's Thursday already!  It feels like this month is just flying by.  Today I have another polish I bought from Ulta last week.  I've had my eye on this polish for months now, but only just got it.  My timing couldn't have been any better, because all of the Essence polishes were on sale for 99 cents!


Grey-t To Be Here, 2 coats: grey creme-jelly with warm pink shimmer.  Gah, I'm seriously in love with the pink shimmer.  I was afraid the shimmer might be subtle, but it's not. :D  Application was lovely as well - two smooth easy coats with quick dry time.




 
Isn't it so soft and pretty?  I don't know why it took me so long to get this.  I also think I need more grey polishes.  For some reason, I don't have many.  Any recommendations?

Also, does anyone know if Layla is being discontinued at Ulta?  I couldn't find their display, and the sales girl helped me find it in the clearance section.  She said it looks like they might not be carrying them anymore.


Availability: You can find Essence polishes at Ulta for 1.99 each.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)