Saturday, June 1, 2013

Studded Cross Nail Art



Hi all!  I really wanted to put these three colors together, so here's what I came up with. :)


Julep Teri (melon pink)
Zoya Jacqueline (porcelain)
 OPI OPI...Eurso Euro (cobalt blue)


On my ring finger, I used these 2mm gold studs* from Born Pretty Store to make a small cross.  Doesn't it look great?  The studs are small and flat, so they aren't bulky at all.  I also like how shiny they look even with top coat.


If you're wondering about my middle nail, it's actually very simple.  If you're interested in a tutorial, let me know in the comments!


Overall, I'm really pleased with how this looks!  I'm also kind of in love with the studs, so you'll be seeing those again. :P

If you plan on purchasing the studs, be sure to use this code to get 10% off!  F10X31


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)