Thursday, July 18, 2013

Incoco Topaz Treasure



Hi everyone!  It's been too long, hasn't it? ^^;;  I'm reviewing another nail polish applique from Incoco today - this time in the design Topaz Treasure.  Unfortunately, I broke a nail on my left hand, so I'm showing you my elusive right hand for this post.  Right hand pics always turn out looking awkward for me, so the poses are different this time.  I hope you don't mind? :)


Now on to the nail polish strip.  I must say I liked this design much better than the last one.  It was also easier to apply this time around, so maybe I got my nail strip applying mojo back.  Even though I applied them with my non dominant hand, the results are really nice.  Don't you think so?


Here's a close-up in the shade.  This design totally reminds me of tropical blue waters - perfect for summer!  Plus I'm a blue nail polish fiend, so there's no way I could hate any of this.  All of my swatches are shown without top coat, but I would recommend using one for prolonged wear.



Oh!  Remember that mysterious silver strip I talked about in my first review?  Incoco let me know that this can actually be used to save the leftover strips!  This got me so excited, I had to test it out.  Anyone who has tried nail appliques will know that there will always be leftover strips.  Generally they end up drying out and getting thrown away. :<  So I think the included reseal tape is genius!  I'm testing out how well this works, so I will let you know in a week or so. :D


Verdict:  Overall, I really liked this design from Incoco.  The color and design is perfect for summer and application was a breeze.

Availability:  You can purchase this and many other nail appliques from Incoco.com* for $8.99 each.


What do you think of this design?  Let me know in the comments below! :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)