Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pretty&Cute Haul ♥


Hi guys!  I recently ordered a few things from PrettyandCute.com* and thought I'd share my shopping experience with you.  This was my first time purchasing from them and I only have good things to say. :D

 Items purchasedPrettia Hair Dyes / Holika Holika Lashes (1 set) / Etude House Lashes (3 sets)
Free gift / sample: Peripera Wonder of Lips / Skin79 Super BB Cream

Site Review

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this site, Pretty&Cute is a US based site that offers a wide variety of Korean and Japanese beauty products.  This is obviously not an exhaustive list, but some of the things they carry are: makeup, nail polish, skin care, hair care products, as well as beauty accessories and tools. 

First off, the site is so pretty and easy to navigate, making shopping and checking out a breeze.  Once I placed my order it was quickly processed and shipped the very next business day.  Shipping was also very fast - I got my order in 2 days with the free USPS Economy shipping.  All of my items were as expected.  On top of that, the lovely folks at Pretty&Cute threw in a free full sized lippie from Peripera with my order. :D  Needless to say, I'm super impressed with Pretty&Cute.  Also, just a disclaimer, Pretty&Cute had no idea that I was a blogger, so I feel confident saying that the service I received was not biased.

Product Review


In case you're wondering about the lipstick, the color I received is Secret Red - a luscious dark red.  Applied straight to the lips, it's very pigmented and fairly dark.  However, you can sheer it out with your finger or a brush for a pretty red tint.  I found it fairly moisturizing, but I probably wouldn't skip lip balm.

The only other thing I've tried from my order so far is the Prettia hair dye in the color Candy Beige.  I don't have pictures, but I personally liked it.  The dye is in the form of a foam, so it was easy to use by myself.  The results were even and lighter than I expected, especially for my black roots.  But I should also point out that my hair is easy to dye, since it isn't pitch black (more like a very dark brown).  There was also more than enough dye to cover my long hair.  I plan on using the second box in about two months. ^^

Verdict:  Needless to say, I'm super impressed with Pretty&Cute - both with the site and the products I ordered.  I will definitely be placing more orders in the future!

Availability:  You can purchase all of the products shown here at PrettyandCute.com*.  Every order comes with one free sample of your choice.  They also have ongoing offers from time to time for free gifts with purchase, so be sure to give their "Offers" tab a visit.  You can also sign up for their newsletter and receive $5 off your order as well. :)


Have you tried any of these products? :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)