Wednesday, August 6, 2014

[Nail Art] DRK Nails Designer 2 Stamping Plate


Hey guys! I have two different nail art designs for you today. For both looks, I used the Designer 2 plate from DRK Nails. I first saw this plate on Lacquer Lockdown, where Tamira did this gorgeous look with it. I was going to buy Designer 1 too, but ended up only getting D2. So far I love it! 


My first attempt at advanced stamping. ^^ I accidentally smooshed my pinky at the last minute while transferring it to my nail. T__T One day I will master this!


What I Used
Nicole by OPI Sweet Surrender (base)
Zoya Marney (deep plum; superb for stamping)
Zoya Chanelle (warm brown, colored portion)
Pretty Jelly Shy Girl (pink holo, colored circle)
silver holo pigment
 


Using a different image from the same stamping plate, I created this second look. The stamping's more subtle since the pink is so bright. This is the same pink I used in my Refreshing Cherry Mani. I've been wearing it a lot this summer.


What I Used
Milani Hot Pink Rage
Milani 3D (gold holo base)
Color Club Cherubic (stamping)
BPS BOP 100-103 Water Decals*
DRK Nails Designer 2 plate


I haven't tried all the images from this plate yet, but the etchings are deep and stamp well - even for a noob like me. I had no problems with the plate, and it arrived very quickly. I got it 4 days after I placed my order. The price is not too bad either. $6.50 for the plate and $2.53 for shipping. If you're interested, I would definitely recommend this plate. :)

♥ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)