Friday, November 30, 2012

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!


3 coats.  I Don't Give a Rotterdam! is a dusty perwinkle with silver shimmer flecks and subtle gold sparkle.  The grey is pretty prominent, so it tends to lean more grey or blue depending on the lighting.  Even though IDGAR came out in the spring, I think it makes a nice winter shade as well because of the grey in it.  What do you think?





Do you like the macro shot above?  I might start adding this to my swatches if I can.  My camera's not the best, so sometimes I don't get clear macro shots.  But this is a feature I'll try to add in the future. ^^


Liz

8 comments:

  1. One of my favourites from the Holland collection ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great color for winter - it reminds me of a gray winter sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, and the name is just hilarious :) Thanks for the swatch!

    https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely on you! I think it totally makes a perfect winter shade. It's got an icy quality but the shade of blue makes it warm at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Gotta love those OPI names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that you mention it, it does look like a winter sky. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)