Thursday, January 16, 2014

[Review+Swatch] China Glaze Iron Out Details



Hi guys! I'm excited to show you today's polish from China Glaze's new Crinkled Chrome collection. It's essentially like a foil version of the texture polishes we've been seeing - only better in my opinion. These look just like crinkled aluminum foil on your nails, so you're in luck if you're into that look. :P


Iron Out Details, 2 coats: pale blue foil texture with fine sand-like grains and short, thin bar glitters. The formula is superb and it can actually be a one-coater. However, I recommend doing two to get the full textured effect. I found dry time to be relatively quick, and this color in particular wore well for 5 days with minor tip wear.

I think this type of finish looks best at arms length and in bright lighting. Those conditions make it really look like crinkled chrome (rather than glitter under chrome). So i feel my close-up shots don't really do it justice, but I imagine most people will either love it or hate it.

I'm personally a fan of this finish - at least in this color. I have two other colors to try out that I'm looking forward to wearing. If I like those too, I may jump for the silver and purple as well. We shall see. :)



What do you think? Are you a fan or will you be passing? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)