Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Food and Nail (FFAN) #7

Happy Friday!  It's finally here and so is FFAN. :)  Great entries this week!  I made the pics big this time since there were only two entries. :P  Be sure to visit these lovely bloggers. :)  I also realize people are getting busier now, so I've decided to do FFAN posts every other week from now on.  If you'd like to enter, you know the drill. ;) Click here.


"Big Breakfast platter from Mickey D's! I was wearing Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Golden Tourmaline."
***
 "I was wearing OPI Gargantuan Green Grape when I grabbed one of my favorite snacks, apples! As soon as I started washing it I had to take a photo. This green apple looked so perfect and went along with my nails I couldn't resist!"
***



2 comments:

  1. I feel so fat with my big breakfast, compared to the healthy apple. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, don't be fooled Liz G.! That apple was the healthiest thing I had all week. Unfortunately, good apples are hard to come by and expensive here. Popeyes and McDonalds will always be favorites of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)