Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Roses and Pearls

Hey all!  Sorry about the lack of posts these days.  I really thought things would slow down during the second week of school, but I am still as busy as ever. T_T  However, I will try to post more regularly.

Today I have a nail art I did for my back-to-school mani.  For my base I used my franken, Susie's Cup of Tea, and layered a coat of China Glaze Sea Spray over it.  Then I added white dots (pearls) and hand painted the red roses.  This was my first attempt at drawing roses.  I think it's okay, but I could definitely use some more practice.  Once I perfect my method, I will post a tutorial for those who would like one. :)  Also, please be sure to click 'read more' to see more pics of this mani and read my latest updates and reminders. ^^








I know some of you may be getting a bit antsy about when the giveaway winner will be announced.  As of right now, I am still verifying entries so please don't take down your sidebars yet.  Since this weekend I have Monday off for Labor Day, I will be announcing the winner sometime during my three day weekend. :)

I would also like to remind everyone about this Friday's FFAN post!  I only have one entry so far, so please participate this week.  This post is here to help share other blogs (doesn't have to be a nail blog) and provide an avenue for readers to show off their nails.  Please take advantage of this opportunity! ^__^


Thanks for reading!

Liz

17 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I love it!! So cute with the baby blue color! I think you've done a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous i love the bright colour of the roses against the pale base :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! perfect design! I love roses, I wanna try them some day! Loving it! Great job girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The roses and pearls look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy. Remids me of some vintage bedsheet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute <3 I love rose manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses look great! This mani is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is SO pretty. I know that if I try it, they'll look like blobs and not roses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful roses and beautiful choice of colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors and flower, everything about that is so pretty! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)