Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Milani Fall Fashion Trends: Haute Rod

Sorry I've been MIA!  There's a crazy amount of these giant grass bugs outside.  They're always around the front door, so I haven't been swatching as much because they keep sneaking in. :(  That and cloudy weather and shorter days.  But I still love fall!  Don't you? :)

Today, I have my final design for Milani.  This one's called Haute Rod, so I made red-orange flames using the needle marbling technique.  If you'd like to recreate this look, you can check out my needle marbling tutorial here!  Have any of you seen the Milani promotion display around at your local stores?  You should be able to find all the polishes I used at those displays. :)


 Polishes used (all Milani):
Black Swift
Rapid Cherry
Jiffy Orange
Red Sparkle



That's it!  What do you think?

Liz
*Polishes used in this post were provided by Milani.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the added red glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the colors, design, everything. Do I have to say more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Manases! I'm glad you loved the design. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)