Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Mystery Mani


Hey all!  I didn't have anything lined up for today, so I dug through all of my nail folders and found a mani I didn't post.  It's sort of a mystery mani, but I'm like 98% sure that this is OPI Save Me layered over Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!



That's all for today.  Originally I was going to post what I'm wearing right now, which is OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes.  I don't know why I waited so long to wear these OPI spring shades, because they're gorgeous. -_-  Anyway, I wasn't able to get a pic in before the sun went down because the fam and I went out to watch Wreck It Ralph.  Have you seen it?  It's like a cute, feel-good family movie. :)

How did you spend your Sunday?


Liz

15 comments:

  1. The glittery top coat is such a unique and gorgeous shade! I can't wait to go watch Wreck It Ralph~~


    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy from Lucy's StashDecember 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM

    Lol I saw this picture on your FB and guessed the polishes right! Nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo! Save Me is one of my favorite glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I only used this glitter 1 time - it would be a good one to get out now when I don't want to look like a silly holiday sweater but I want something festive...good call to put it over something deeper than the shades it came in (that Nicki Minaj one)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not usually a big fan of string glitter, but I really like the mix in this one! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! And you should watch it. I think it's pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I usually don't like bar glitters either, but this one is nice. I think the fact that it's holographic keeps it from looking hairy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yun, The Polish HideoutDecember 3, 2012 at 5:58 PM

    Cute mani! I'm not a big fan of bar glitters, but that one is actually really pretty! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I never though Save Me would look good over a dark shade I definitely need to try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Such a good combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)