Friday, August 3, 2012

Come on, Barbie / Let's Go Party


Doesn't this color remind you of Barbie?  It's as if Barbie's holding a disco party on my nails!


If you're a girly girl who loves pink, you'll love Skinfood Party Tox Nail in #2 Ruby Party.  Ruby Party is actually a hot pink jelly with very fine and fine holographic glitter.  There are also small pink holographic glitters scattered throughout.  The whole thing is very sparkly and very pink.  I've never been a pink girl, but I can't deny my love for glitter. :P  I'm wearing 2 coats.


A blurry pic to show off all the sparkles.  It's really a lot more sparkly than this.


And finally... I can tell you about a book I finished almost a week ago!  (I wanted to share right away, but was waiting to do it in a more personal post.)

 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  Have you read it?  If you haven't...go. read it. now.  No, I'm serious! :P  I found out about this book through another blogger's post.  I forgot who it was but thank you for sharing!  I wanted to read it right away, so I looked it up at my local library. 7 holds on it already.  I grumbled a lot and put in my hold request as the 8th person in line when my dad surprised me by gifting me the Kindle version.  After that, I did nothing but read.

I don't want to give anything away, so I'm just going to say that it was good enough to leave me breathless at the last word.  You know, that feeling where you just slowly put the book down and sit there trying to soak it all in.  It had me laughing, crying, thinking...  It was goood. Anyone else read it?


♥ Liz

15 comments:

  1. I love the fault in our stars! I've read tons of books and this is seriously an awesome one. It was so much more than I expected it to be and just fantastic. They're making it into a movie! I wonder how that will go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so pretty. I am a lover of glitter nail polish I need to track this down. I need it in my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty and cute! I love the title that you used by the way. The song immediately popped into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! It's now one of my favorite books. I was expecting a lot from the book because of the reviews as well, and it definitely surpassed my expectations. And yes! Movie! I was excited to hear that and seriously cannot wait. I hope they choose the lead actor and actress well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a major sucker for glitter. LOVING this color. I picked up OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie (Kardashian Line) as well as Something Spar-Kylie, Kendall on the Katwalk and Kimpleletly in Love. I'm loving the glitters in that line!! If you haven't tried them, you should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adventures in PolishlandAugust 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM

    ah! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the book recommendation it was incredible

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Thats so pretty !!!
    I am following you, hope you follow back.:)

    Indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)