Monday, April 2, 2012

Quilted Bow Nail Art

Hey there!  Today I have a quick nail art post for you.  This is another take on the quilted nail art I did before for Valentine's day.  I actually did this one first.

Quilted Bow

Quilted Bow

If you'd like a tutorial on how to do the quilting, please refer to my post here.  For the bows, I used Milani nail art polish in white to draw a X.  Then I added lines to the sides of the Xs to make a bow.  I colored the bows in and layered Essie Pure Pearlfection over only the bows to take off the harshness of the white.  I then finished them off by adding a gold glitter (Milani Jewel Fx Gold) to the center of each bow.

Can you tell that I love using Sinful Colors Tutu (base color) for quilted nails.  I think they go so well together. :) 


Hope everyone had a lovely Monday!


Liz

19 comments:

  1. I love this! The glitter is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I'm a new follower!

    Please check out my nail art blog :D

    http://www.nailartcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great idea! This looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This base color is so beautiful! I can tell it can go for basecoat everywhere ;)
    Those glitters, do you have a nail polish with them or you added them like studs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun manny! Girly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so amazing, Liz!!! I love it so much! Everything looks so great! Your nails, the base colour, the nail art! Just perfection.
    HUGS! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work. I love the one without bow.


    I am following your blog and it would be great if you like back my blog .
    ღღღRabi Makeup Glitzღღღ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura Claire HarveyApril 3, 2012 at 7:49 AM

    I love this! Such a pretty and feminine manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I have to do this sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply beautiful! I am in awe of your nails as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just yummy. This shade of Sinful on the base is to pink what Cinderella is to light blue - great shade! I love using Essie Pure Pearlfection. I think it got a bad impression when it came out that it would turn your polish into a funky old looking pearl finish. It's anything but....it's one of my fav toppers. Love your quited look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this quilted look! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)