Tuesday, April 24, 2012

China Glaze Atlantis

I present you, Atlantis, one of my lemmings.  This one's discontinued, but is still easily found for retail price.  Atlantis is a blue-green jelly jam packed with small holographic glitter.  I want to say this is 3 coats, but it may be 2.  Atlantis is a lot more sparklier and opaque in real life.  The glitter is so dense, that it actually almost has a chunky holographic finish. 




A blurry shot to show off the holo goodness.

What do you think?  I can see myself wearing Atlantis a lot this summer.  It's so much fun to wear! :)


Liz

14 comments:

  1. I want this polish so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thenailpolishrehabcandidateApril 24, 2012 at 2:34 AM

    I love this one! I recently ordered it off of trans design. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite nail polish of all times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh I've been eyeing this one for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discontinued?!? How could they? It's such a standout polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh. Oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just pure gorgeousness, it's on my want list as well...maybe I'll find it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! Is it hard to remove like some glitters are?
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely stunning photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a cool color! i just love how it sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is super stunning- amazing sparkles!

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love my Atlantis! Just gorgeous. I like to use it when I make under the sea theme manicures with stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)