Saturday, February 8, 2014

[Nail-Art-A-Go-Go] Day 7: Primary


Hi guys! For day 7, we had to incorporate primary colors into our nail art. Originally, I was going to do a tape mani, but instead I did another floral. This mani actually makes me nostalgic, and I realized it reminded me of illustrations in a children's book from a looong time ago. :)


Polishes Used
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu
OPI Red Hot Rio
OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay
Urban Outfitters UV
Milani White On The Spot


Yay- that's it for today! Hope you're enjoying all the recent nail art posts. My next challenge calls for still life, so I'll be back with that tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy all the other day 7 manis below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)