Monday, June 13, 2011

Zoya Promotion and Update

Hey all!

I think I've caught some kind of nasty flu, since I've been in bed these past few days.  I haven't been able to keep any food down either, but now I'm able to get out of bed and eat a little as well.  So hopefully I'll be back to normal in a few days.  For the time being, I don't think I can swatch or post too regularly, so please understand. :)  I do have some swatches I've already done, so once I'm up to it, I'll post them. ^^

For now, if you still haven't heard, Zoya's giving away Zoya Ivanka and Charla with any purchase!  I actually just purchased mine, since Charla has been on my lemming list forever.  You can read more about it below or on http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/


LIMITED QUANTITY - Sparkle this Summer with Zoya Ivanka and Zoya Charla




Zoya Nail Polish wants your nails to sparkle this summer! For a limited time get Zoya Ivanka and Zoya Charla FREE with any** purchase at Zoya.com. These sparkling nail polish colors are perfect for summer! Why choose one over the other when you can get BOTH! 

Here's How it works! 
Go to Zoya.com. Pick our any non-spoon item to purchase. Add that item to your cart. Then enter the code: ZOYASPARKLE (You must enter the code). Proceed with checkout! This offer is only valid while supplies last. ACT NOW!

*Online only, cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or coupon. US ONLY. While supplies last or until Thursday June 16, 2011at 11:59 PM EST. Offer good for 1(one) free bottle of open stock (.5 oz) Zoya Charla and 1(one) free bottle of open stock (.5 oz) Zoya Ivanka with the purchase of any NON-SPOON ITEM. Code: ZOYASPARKLE must be entered in order to obtain discount. Art of Beauty Inc. will not honor promotions that are submitted after promotion has ended - No exceptions. No exchanges. No returns. Worst case scenario please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Comments, videos and pictures posted about this Zoya Nail Polish Offer outside of Zoya.com or zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com are not representative of the opinions of Zoya Nail Polish, Art of Beauty, Inc., Qtica and Qtica Smart Spa and we do not confirm the accuracy of any postings. Customers are responsible for maintaining active accounts. If username or password have been lost we (Art of Beauty, Inc.) are not responsible for restoring accounts or giving out any account information. S/H not included.

**Offer only good for 1(one) free bottle of Zoya Ivanka and One free bottle of Charla with the purchase of any NON-SPOON item.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been looking for an excuse to order Valerie and you gave it to me, love their free bottle offers, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your flu! It sound more like food poisoning. Get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this! I must have missed it! Hope you feel better soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad, my country isn't included. but thanks for this post, i'll share the news to my US friends.

    i'm your newest follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)