Tuesday, January 29, 2013

VDAY: Sequin Heart Nail Art


Here's a true Valentine's Day mani for you!  Nothing screams Vday like a big sequin heart.  I painted a red heart on my nail first before laying down the sequins to make sure there were no empty gaps.  Then I outlined it with a gold striping polish.  It looks like Seche Vite pulled some of it into the heart though as it was drying. :/  The heart reminds me of cherry filling...and the polish - a strawberry banana smoothie. x)





Are you a fan of Valentine's day nail art?


Liz

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous and very creative - i love the big red heart - it does look like cherry filling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and the heart looks kind of surreal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so Valentine's Day :-). It's really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm that heart looks so cool! It looks like a jelly sandwich heart. I actually thought you did a jelly sandwich then painted over with a cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I just used an insane amount of top coat to smooth out the heart. x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking very colorful and stylish nails ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! I'll definitely be trying this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)