Sunday, January 20, 2013

NOTD: Pretty Jelly Grape Escape



The sun was out, so I decided to quickly snap some photos of my nails with my DSLR.  It definitely captured the holo much better than my point and shoot!  I plan on redoing all my swatches for this line to show the holo better.  Next time, I'll use a tripod though so that it's less shaky.  It's hard to take good photos with one hand. -_-

This is two coats.  Except one nail is one coat because I thought I did a second coat when I didn't.  I'm not telling you which one it is.  But if you spot it, that's the reason why it looks a bit more sheer. -__-



You can find Grape Escape in my Etsy shop (here) for $10.  There's 4 left until the next restock which will be in February.  I'm trying to make one to match this year's Pantone color, Emerald.  As well as a few reds and pinks for Valentine's day.

Oh, and check out these reviews by Gotham Polish and MASPOOASE. :)
http://gothampolish.blogspot.com/2013/01/pretty-jelly-glamorous-thief.html
http://www.maspooase.com/2013/01/pretty-jelly-bullet-rouge-review-and.html

That's it for now!  Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. ^^

Liz

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)