Monday, January 28, 2013

Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky


Today I have this pretty little duochrome named Blue Sky for you.  I'm not that familiar with this brand, but I've seen duochromes from this Chameleon line on several blogs before.  I think these are only available at Rite Aid, and we have none here.  But I was eventually able to get my hands on this one. :)


It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but Blue Sky can actually look like a vibrant green at extreme angles.  And then it shifts to teal, blue and purple.  Formula-wise, it was a little weird with the first coat.  I think it just didn't agree with my base coat (ChG Strong Adhesion).  The next two coats were fine, but I think this type of finish can accentuate ridges.  It also shows some brush strokes, but it disappears as it dries.  Overall, I'd say this polish is really nice!  No complaints on the duochrome either - so pretty.  I'm wearing 3 coats with Seche Vite top coat in my pictures.




What do you think of Blue Sky?  Do you own any of these Chameleon polishes?  Let me know in the comments! ^^


Liz

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeousssss! I've seen a few different brands at my RiteAid but never this one. Bummer, because this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these at my local Rite Aid but I wasn't sure if I would like them. Well this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't know this brand but this color is quite unique ^^! I followed you by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Liesl! I don't have a RiteAid near me, so I'm not sure if they still sell it. Maybe it's at another RiteAid? I know for sure CVS and Walgreens doesn't carry this brand. Which is a bummer, since the nearest RiteAid is a state away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure about the other colors, but this one is gorgeous for sure! It's much more duochrome in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need Blue Sky for sure! *neeed* x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following Elisa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that's really pretty! I wish I has Rite Aid around me...only have Walgreens and CVS, so I miss out on all the great Rite Aid polish! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)