Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Food and Nails (FFAN) #10

TGIF!  I'm so excited to bring back FFAN for this year.  This is the first post in over a year since its discontinuation in 2011.  I've always wanted to bring back some kind of sharing corner, especially when I see so many great blogs I want to share on a daily basis.  Glad you guys were still on board with the idea of FFAN. ^^  Well, enough jibber-jabber.  On to the lovely manis. :)



"I just tried Layla Magnetic Effect polish for the for time, and I love it. I thought I'd pair it with my favorite snack, Cheez-Its! The smokey glitter of Silver Galaxy and the orange of the bag look great together."
***

"As I was about to eat a banana during a quick break between classes, I realized how great the yellow looked with my current nails, and I just had to take a picture for FFAN!  It added a really nice pop of color to an already colorful manicure I did, using Essie Play Date, China Glaze Kinetic Candy, and Zoya Aurora."



Want to join in on the fun?  Send in your entries for next Friday (2/1)!  Submission guidelines (here).

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be a part of this! Thank you Liz for providing a nice way to interact with other bloggers in the nail community =) Also, love the cheez-its!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the Cheez-Its man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me particpate, I'll be submitting another mani next week! I mentioned this on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I look forward to seeing your next entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I said I was going to enter, and I really was. I had a few things come up at the last minute, though. A major one being that I renamed my blog! It took a little longer to go into effect than I expected, and I didn't want to give an entry under my old name when that would be outdated, and I didn't want to risk submitting my new name in case of technical difficulties! So... sorry for missing out! I'll come up with something next week! =)
    Love both the submissions this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on renaming your blog! I love it. x) And no worries, I totally understand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)