Thursday, January 10, 2013

Revlon Girly


I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been loving it since!  I enlarged the bottle pic, because I think it really shows off all the different colored glitters.  Isn't it pretty?


Girly, 3 coats: milky pink jelly base with the following glitters: medium fuchsia, medium dark purple, medium light pink, small lilac holos, and small coral pink holos.  Whew, what a list.  But the glitters all work so well together.  The formula was really nice as well, especially for a milky polish with this much glitter.  I only did a little dabbing towards the tips, since it was sheerer there.  Otherwise, it was great!  I finished off with one coat of Seche Vite.  Definitely use top coat to get a nice glassy look. :)



Availability: I bought mine from Walgreens for $4.99.  It was in a separate display, but it should be joining the permanent collection soon.

Have you picked up this polish?  What are your thoughts on it?


Liz

6 comments:

  1. wow beautiful! I can't wait until this starts appearing in shops over here :) Great swatch too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute... I really didn't need to see these swatches, it'll just make me want it more. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think you'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you should get it. Just saying. x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this 2 nights ago and my first attempt to wear failed. I couldn't get my coats even and it dried weird. I'm going to give it a second go, since I love it in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)