Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Coterie Order: Butter London


Hello everyone!  I received my Coterie Order yesterday, and I thought I'd share what I got.  On the left (top to bottom) are Knackered and All Hail The Queen.  On the right, I have Wallis and Matte Finish Top Coat.


Ee~  I'm still pretty psyched that I got all this for only $11.  That's less than one retail-priced Butter London polish ($14)!

If you're interested in getting this deal, I believe tomorrow is the last day for this deal (19th).  To join go to Coterie.com* to sign up.  Once you're signed up, click EVENTS.  Scroll down and click on BUTTER LONDON.  Choose the set you want and pick your colors.  At checkout use $25 off code: VIPMEMBER.  I'm not sure if that one still works, so if it doesn't, you can also use ZOEREPORT.

The Matte top coat set is sold out, but the Hardwear Top coat set is still available. :)  Here are the colors they have available.


They also have a new event going on as well for Kevyn Aucoin. https://www.coterie.com/shop/campaign/the-iconic-eye  If eye kits are your thing, you can take a look at those too.

Did you take part in the Butter London event?  If you did, which colors did you get??


Liz
Links followed by an * are referral links.

8 comments:

  1. I got Wallis, Bluey, and All Hail The Queen, with the Hardwear Top Coat! I've been wanting Wallis forever now anyway, and I got 2 other polishes and a big topcoat? For $11? AWESOME. I already have Knackered, and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't order the Butter London deal, because I already have the colors I would want from those available. But I LOVE Wallis and AHTQ. I'm saving my $25 code for the Stila sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I've been eyeing Wallis forever as well! As in when it came out last year and everyone went crazy over it. I don't know how many times I picked it up and put it down at Ulta. I'm so glad I resisted now. x) I've been eyeing Knackered as well. I hope it's as awesome as everyone says. It's so pretty in the bottle. :)

    And I love your name! If Jadzia is your name. Zoya should totally name a polish after you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'm looking forward to the Stila sale as well! I got pretty excited when I saw it in the line up. Can't wait to see what they'll have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy Plowman-PennockSeptember 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM

    I got Knackered (the one I'm most excited about!), All Hail the Queen, West End Wonderland, and the Matte Top Coat. These will actually be my first ever Butter London's, lets hope they live up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you'll be too disappointed with your first BLs. You picked some great shades! Ooh and don't forget to try Knackered over black too! It'll bring the duochrome out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacy Plowman-PennockSeptember 20, 2012 at 6:34 AM

    Good call, thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the kit for bloggers that was the same picks but for free, I got Bluey, West End Wonderland, and Knackered. The Matte topcoat was broken though :(- just used $25 to get MOR cosmetics (lotion and scrub) today! Hope that comes unscathed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)