Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rivka Holographic: Serena


Serena, 2 coats: light blue holographic polish.  The holo is both linear and scattered.  I don't think my pictures do this polish any justice.  The holographic prism were a bit difficult to capture on camera.  It looks stronger in real life, but the pastel prisms seemed to disappear on camera.  You can see the holo effect a bit better in the pictures where my nails are at a sharper angle.  The formula was excellent and even though I wore this without top coat, I didn't get any tip wear during the two days I wore it (dishwashing was involved).







If you like Serena, check out Jenny (black/grey holo) from this collection as well! :)


Liz

9 comments:

  1. Rivka polishes are just so gorgeous! I wish they were sold in the US :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is insanely beautiful! I love the scattered strong holos even more than the linear ones :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooooly crap, my heart just stopped!!! This is the most beautiful blue holo I've ever seen!!! I know you got this through a swap but do you know by any chance where I could buy this???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my *drool* gosh!! I love a good blue holo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I wish they were sold in the US! I think Rivka is a Brazilian drugstore brand (not sure) but they're very inexpensive. They were 11.99 BRL, which is about 6 USD. I'd buy them all if I had that kind of access. x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I love the mixed effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi GosiaB! I haven't bought anything from site before, but I have heard of the site. It's called Ninja Polish and they do carry Rivka polishes! Here's the link: http://ninjapolish.com/home.php?cat=287

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)