Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting for Autumn

Is anyone else anxious for fall to get here?  I've never been eager to see the end of summer, but this year I can't wait for cooler weather.  Well, until it gets here, at least I have this beautiful Models Own polish to keep me entertained.


sunlight

Aqua Violet, 3 coats from the Beetle Juice collection.  It was sheer on the first coat, but built up nicely in 3 coats.  Like the name says, it has a strong aqua to violet duochrome.  But those aren't the only colors I'm seeing.  Turquoise, teal, light blue, periwinkle, purple.  I can't stop looking at this polish.  It's like a chameleon.  But enough talk.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


shade
 

I really wish my pictures did this polish justice.  I got mine from Urban Outfitters on sale for $5 (retail $10).  If you can't find it there, you can also purchase Models Own polishes from http://www.modelsownit.com.


Liz

6 comments:

  1. I love this polish, although it is duochrome. Because I must be the only polish freak that doesn't enjoy duochromes that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that okay! Haha, I guess to each their own. I'm glad you liked this one though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I went into Urban Outfitters and got all three polishes of the Beetlejuice collection for only $16 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. womp, the original collection was 5 polishes, wasn't it? ah well I guess I have to go back and check again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne! Glad you were able to pick them on sale too! :) UO actually only carries 3 from the Beetlejuice collection: the one shown here, Purple Blue, and I believe a green-yellow one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)