Tuesday, March 19, 2013

China Glaze Ahoy



Today's post is another reswatch. :)  Ahoy was one of my first China Glazes and is still one of my favorite pinks.  It's a rich magenta jelly with golden glass flecks.  So much prettier on the nail than in my pictures.  If you ever feel like wearing a super shiny, juicy looking color...wear this!  Even when it's dry, it glistens like freshly painted nails.  Super gorgeous!  I'm wearing two coats with top coat in all my pics.  All of these were taken in the light box, except for the very last one taken in sunlight.




Sunlight - See what I mean about it looking juicy?

That's it for today! :)


Liz

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)