Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Kitty Nail Art


I was in the mood for some spring nail art, so I decided to do some very simple patterned nails, hence the little Doritos.  After I did the little triangles, I couldn't decide on what to put on my ring finger.  I think I went through two different accent nails until I settled on the little cat design.  To keep it simple, I didn't add any eyes. ^^



What I used:
Julep Teri, Simone, and Shenae
Milani Black Swift
Milani white striping polish
Sinful Colors black striping polish





That's it for today (I think)!  I have a lot of swatches to show you this week, so be sure to check back later. :)

PS.  I know I do a lot of cat nail art. -_-


Liz

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! no such thing as too many cats, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! These are so adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)