Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Current Affairs v.03

Finally, a Current Affairs post!  It took me a while to finish Catch-22 and then I didn't get around to picking up another book until now. -_-


Book: Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
Nails: China Glaze Riveting

Anyway, can't believe I didn't read this earlier.  I remember my friend reading it in high school and being interested in it.  I love dystopian novels and this one was so good.  It's pretty short, so I devoured it from cover to cover, including the afterword and coda.  Ray Bradbury is so interesting!  I will have to look into his other works now.

Light box swatches of Riveting.

What should I read next?  I'm still waiting for Looking For Alaska by John Green to free up at the library.  Oh, and are you familiar with Zedd?  Lately, my sister's been trying to convince me to go to an electronic music festival with her.  I'm not really into electronic music, but I do like the song I linked above.

Well, that's all I have to say today! :)


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)