Saturday, March 30, 2013

Nail Mail: Julep Maven April 2013 + Nfu Oh Haul

Hey all!  I got my Julep Maven box and some Nfu Ohs in the mail today!  Up first is my Maven box: Modern Beauty.  I liked the colors this month, but opted for the all product box instead.


The two products I got in my box are Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum and Invisible Dry Shampoo.  I'm excited to try out both!  I love their other cuticle oil, so I have good feelings about this one.






And now the Nfu Ohs!


This past Monday, I got an email from FabulouStreet that Nfu Oh will be discontinuing their Opal Glitter Series line (aka the flakies).  You can read more about it here, but a new series will replace these colors.  As of yet, we don't know if Nfu Oh will keep any of the current colors from this line.  When I read this, I kind of went crazy...


 But I managed to calm myself down and only buy the ones I really wanted. ^^


The ones I got are (from left to right): 51, 52, and 56.  I've been eying these for forever, so I'm glad they're finally mine.  So sad Nfu Oh is discontinuing these.  Hopefully the new line will be something just as awesome. ^^

You can still grab Nfu Oh flakies at FabulouStreet for $11.50.  I'm not sure what's left, but I think they still have a lot of the polishes.  You can check out what they have and will restock one last time (here).

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)