Thursday, March 7, 2013

Announcement ♥ piCture pOlish Paradise by Liquid Jelly


Hi everyone!  A few weeks ago, I announced the launching of my limited edition collaboration shade with piCture pOlish: Paradise.  Today I have more great news.  Due to all the positive feedback, piCture pOlish has decided to add Paradise to their collection full time - yes, it's a permanent shade now!  I know several shops had/have sold out, including piCture pOlish's main site.  If you missed it, don't worry!  piCture pOlish will be restocking their site this Friday (aussie time).

It's been a rewarding experience thus far to hear from bloggers and consumers alike that Paradise is "beautiful" and "unique."  And extremely flattering to hear from one tweeter that Paradise is now one of her top 3 favorite polishes.  I could have never imagined the amount of praise Paradise would receive, and I want to thank everyone for all the support you have sent my way.  Thank you for loving Paradise! :)

Here are also a few more pictures of Paradise, including some new macro shots.  I must admit, Paradise is really hard to photograph - so I hope you try it out for yourself.

sunlight
lightbox shade: macro shot of one nail
lightbox, indirect light
sunlight

lightbox

You can find more swatches of Paradise in my original post - I talk about Paradise and its inspiration more in depth there.

Availability: You can buy piCture pOlish shades on their main site or through their network if you're not located in Australia.  The following shops are the ones that currently carry Paradise - some of the shops are sold out, so you may need to contact the seller individually regarding their restocking schedule. ^^

USA: Llarowe
Canada: Harlow & Co. / NailPolishCanada.com
France: Pshiiit Boutique (available throughout Europe)
The Netherlands & Belgium: Pretty Polish (available throughout Europe)
United Kingdom: Sally Magpies
Scandinavia Region: Norway Nails
New Zealand: Gracie Lou 
Phillippines: Polish Please!


♥ Liz
This polish was sent to me for my honest review.
Please view my disclosure policy for more info.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)