Monday, May 16, 2011

Quick Post: Bottle shots

Here's a quick post.  Just wanted to share the new polishes  I've acquired, so you know what I'll be swatching in the upcoming days. :)  I'm currently editing the BYS color changing polishes I've swatched so far.  So that'll be up in a few hours!

From my first polish swap ever.  Ame from GiMiKd Girl sent me these all the way from New Zealand!  Thanks! I love them. :D  Definitely check out her site, she recently reviewed the OPI Texas collection and she has excellent reviews.  So far I've swatched four of these polishes.  And I have to say I'm loving them all so far.


These are from Steph at Imperfectly Painted!  I won them from her recent giveaway!  Thanks again Steph. :)  Also, I'm sure you're already following Steph, but if you aren't be sure to head on over there!


Multichrome!
Lastly, here's the first Ozotic polish I've purchased.  When the lovely people at Picture Polish sent out an email saying they got their hands on Ozotic Pro #503 Rainforest, I knew I couldn't pass it up.  Ozotic Pro's multichromes were one of my first lemmings, so I can't wait to swatch this one!


That's it for now, check back in a few hours for the BYS swatches. :)


P.S.  Who's super excited about $OPI's Summer collection?  I just wish they weren't more expensive than OPI polishes.  It doesn't really make sense to me.  But I can't wait to go check them out in store.  So far I'm most excited about Once A Cheetah, Always A Cheetah, Caught With My Khakis Down, and the two with holographic glitter.  There's also a new color out called Make The First Mauve.


Liz

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)