Monday, May 9, 2011

Teaser: Galaxy Nails/ Party in the Universe amazing-ness :)

This a teaser, because I can't wait to share this mani with you!  So this is for you to look at until I get the post up.

Any guesses on which polishes I used? ;)  I tried to crop out the bottle, but I'm sure you can guess one of them. :P



P.S.
What should I call this mani?  I can't think of anything that doesn't sound lame -_-  I'll use the one I like the most as the title of the next one if you leave suggestions in the comment. ^^

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Galaxy Eplosion on your nails ;)
    I think that what you have there might be Nfu Oh ...#52 maybe? over a dark base - that, I' can't possibly guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!!

    http://www.oliviafrescura.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)