Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BYS Jaded Jet

Jaded Jet is dark green, almost black in some lightings, with emerald shimmer and tiny silver glitter.  I saw swatches of this online somewhere and thought it looked gorgeous.  It was a little different in person, but it's still pretty.  Since it's so dark though, I think it's better suited for fall and winter.  I don't know why but this strikes me as being more of a fall color.  I think it'd go well with a brown leather jacket. :)

This is 3 coats, but 2 coats would've been fine, and I didn't have any problems with drying time or application.  Sorry about the weird shines going on in these pics.  Hopefully I'll get some better shots next time I wear this. 



I knew I could do short posts! :)


Liz

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)